Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Boo snow! Yay Reality Skates!

Howdy y'all its Eric G. here and I must admit they I am nay a fan of this wicked winter weather. Cold, wet, and depressing if you ask me. The slush and snow also acts as a skateboarding deterrent. Total buzzkill. Alas, my fear is gone, as Reality Skates has arrived to save me from my winter funk. They have a miniramp (a miniature halfpipe) right inside the shop that is shielded from Mother Nature's harsh winter wrath. I'm there a few times a week alongside a group of very talented younger skateboarders from around the county. These dudes can rip it and are at Butch's shop every day of the week without fail. A faithful bunch of gnarly skaters they are indeed. Look forward to some video of them on the site soon. Reality Skates is now on Sugartree St. in a new, more accommodating location. They are Clinton County's first and only skateshop, are locally owned, and offer a full line of skateboards, including parts, accessories and gear. Come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment